Thursday, August 11, 2011

Failure is Success

Once when I was surfing the internet, I stumbled across the quote "Failure is success if we learn from it" by Malcolm Forbes. This quote stood out to me at that time because I was always afraid of making mistakes, therefor I was shy and very silent in class. I never raised my hand to answer any question even if I certain I knew the right solution. When I read what Malcolm Forbes said, I realized that  it was okay to make a few mistakes now and again, that nobody's perfect. From then on, I made an effort to participate and speak up more during school and if I made a mistake, I would figure out what I did wrong and never do it again. I learned to trust my instincts and take risks when I wasn't sure. I can really connect with this quote and I think that it has impacted my life a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment