Saturday, August 7, 2010

Introduction

My name is Josephine. I come from Singapore but I am currently living in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia. I go to middle school at ISKL. I have been in Kuala Lumpur for 7 years now. Before coming here, I lived in Singapore for 3 years. There are five people in my family, my dad, my mom, my two older sisters, and me.

The last three books that I have read are:
- The Rope Trick by Lloyd Alexander
- A Little Princess by Frances Hodson Burnett
- Number the Stars by Lois Lowry

The last movie that I saw was Avatar. Avatar was directed by James Cameron. It is a really nice show. The plants in the show were amazing!

My academic goal this year is to improve my grammar skills and to get good grades (A or above) for all my subjects.

My social goal this year is to make a lot of new friends. I also want to try to be nice to everyone, even if I don't know them.

My favorite vacation memory was when my family and I went to Redang for snorkeling. We got to see a lot of cool and unusual fish. We also got to swim in the middle of the ocean! My family and I stayed in redang for 3 days and 2 nights.

Five adjectives that can describe me are:
- Organized
- Impatient
- Sensible
- Nice
- Quiet

Thanks for reading my first blog post.
thank.you-emoticon-407.html.gif

Graphic Citation:

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/d/d9/Animated-Flag-Singapore.gif
http://www.sherv.net/word-emoticons.html

2 comments:

  1. You were so lucky to go snorkeling! i want to try that someday! By the way, i love your background. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like Avatar it is so cool. Have you ever lived in Singapore? Like you're background spots.

    ReplyDelete